Quarterly association dues
Assessed January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1. Amount per quarter is:
Type A Patio Home = $609;
Type B Patio Home = $594;
Type C Patio Home = $586;
Type D Patio Home = $472.
For additional information, find our by-laws here. Learn more about the Architectural Review process, find instructions and and an application here. If you review these resources and still have questions, please contact a Cypress Point POA Board Member.
Use the “Contact Us” page on this site to submit your inquiry directly to the Cypress Point POA Board of Directors.
Rules and Restrictions At-A-Glance
1. Pets must weigh no more than 40 pounds. Having more than 2 pets requires permission from the Board of Directors. Animals are to be on leashes when outdoors and residents must pick up their dog’s wastes.
2. POA Maintenance & Responsibility: The Association is responsible for painting exterior of all homes, maintenance of lawns, landscaping, swimming pool, grinder pumps, and common areas, plus other duties contained in the bylaws.
3. Owners are responsible for repairs and replacement of roofs, decks, front door and siding (which must be done prior to exterior painting), plus other duties contained in the bylaws.
4. Owners/renters are given one key to swimming pool & mailbox. Replacements and additional keys are at owner/renter expense.
5. CPPOA has an Architectural Review Committee which reviews applications for any and all exterior changes to homes and/or property in the community. The CPPOA Board of Directors has final approval, in accordance with article 19.4 of CPPOA Bylaws, and informs property owner of final decision. Additional information regarding rules and procedures for ARC are on website & the Bylaws.
6. Swimming Pool: No food, glass containers or alcoholic beverages are allowed in pool area. Smoking is not allowed in pool area. Picnic tables are available on the grounds around the pool, outside the pool fence, for use by all residents.
For additional information, find our by-laws here. If you would like to find out more about the Architectural Review process, please contact a Cypress Point POA Board Member.